BC&JA are proud to formally announce that Version 06 for gSOAP on OpenVMS is available!
Version 06 includes updated documentation and a completely rewritten user guide for (Fast Interface Dynamic Definition Language for lusty Enterprises) FIDDLE, a tool for developing gSOAP interfaces for HP ACMS.
Version 06 includes support for FastCGI and multi-national character sets such as Hebrew. The release have been updated to include documentation on using gSOAP with Apache FastCGI and with WASD. We have created a new Web page for FastCGI on OpenVMS and encourage you to take a look.
Please see the first comment to this entry for details on additional Web Services you might wish to try. We hope to provide examples of these with the next kit release. Meanwhile, if you manage to implement one or two, we would be very happy to include them in the kit!
Please send a brief note requesting a kit to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and
Please specify in your mail:
- OpenVMS version (can be 7.3.-2 on Alpha)
- Hardware platform (Alpha or Integrity)
You may review the installation guide and release notes prior to requesting a kit. C++ is not required unless you wish to develop code using that language, of course. If you using ACMS, you might also wish to peruse the FIDDLE
Please do leave a comment, it can be anonymous if you prefer, when you download a kit!
We very much wish to keep track of who is using the software. Why?
- So that we can influence management to turn the gSOAP on OpenVMS software into a supported Open Source product, for instance
- So that we can write SPAM mails to you :-)
- So that we can see how much interest there really is...